Required New Pokestop Spots

Hi there,

Greeting everyone,

I'm new here so I do not know how to express my thoughts and update but I'm trying, pls help me with create new Pokestop and Gym near my Home 🏡, so that me and my friends can play well.

This is new game for us so that we required more Pokestop and Gym near by. I have tried so communicate with Help sections as usual my range is not more than 25 so that they are unable to attend my request.

Guys pls help me to create Pokestop so that we can also enjoy game as your are going, you can see there is no Pokestop near me , we need to travel around 2 km to get one store.

Pls do the needful

Above mentioned is very important places to create the Pokestop

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is an archive for an old Wayfarer challenge, so very few people will see your post in here @Kashyaplko-PGO .

You need to get to level 37 and pass the Wayfarer test in order to be able to start submitting and reviewing wayspots. I suggest you use sites like r/Pokemongofriends on reddit where you can add new friends for friendship XP. This will help you level up a bit.

• MargariteDVille-INGMargariteDVille-ING Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @Kashyaplko-PGO

This is not an active forum - but I'll answer what I can.

Niantic does not make Pokestops. Gamers do.

You need to get to level 37 in PokemonGo (or 11 in Ingress) to qualify. Then you read materials on what makes a good (or bad) Wayspot, and take a quiz on it, here https://wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/ Then you'll find a Nominate button in your game settings.

What you're actually creating is a Waypoint in Niantic's Lightship database. Each game decides which Wayspots to put in its game. Niantic has dozens of games. Some wayspots appear in some games and not others.

So, next you need to find a real-world object that meets one or more of the Acceptance Criteria. Briefly: something people explore to see, a place to socialize, or a place to exercise. AND it can't meet any Rejection Criteria, including: single family home, emergency services, children's school.

In your example, the temple looks like a good place to explore - a place people set as a destination to see.

However, if the school is for minors, it does not qualify.

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now I see why Tintino decided to add more Wayspots in India.