It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Sign In with Ingress Sign In with Pokémon GO
Do you feel they meet the great place to explore criteria and can you write a description that will convince most reviewers they do?
full submissions would make it easier to help.
Hello and Welcome @chalmova-PGO
You are doing the right thing to ask for help to identify places worthy of submission.
From what you provided both @Faversham71-ING and @TenshiBisket-PGO have given good responses. And in doing so have given more clues as to why something wouldn’t count.
Can you say more about number 5 please as we are all puzzled as to what it is.
For 1 and 6 they have potential. We would need to see another picture of 1 that shows the noticeboard and the area it stands in so we can look at accessibility. For 6 some further details about what it is.
If you are happy to do so can you post exactly where this is Town and coordinates are good. We can then have the wider context and perhaps find other thing 😎
As a Czech nominator, I might provide a good insight into these :).
1) Meets the rules, but might take multiple attempts to get approved. It's a good candidate for an appeal.
2) It does look somewhat artistic, but it's not great. You would need a better photo where the graffiti stands out more for this to have any chance. You might want to play with this in a graphics app.
3) You got a beautiful photo there, it should be accepted, at least as long as it's accessible for pedestrians.But bridges or footbridges are never easy accepts and might take 2-3 attempts.
4) Bus stops don't have a chance.
5) Unclear what that is, but might have a chance if you can figure it out.
6) Train stations, unlike bus stops, are an easy accept around here, even if it is a small train station in a village.
5. Je pripravovaný náučný chodník gaštanovo výsadbou stromov a je súčasťou turistického chodníka Bystričiansky okruh
5. An educational trail is being prepared by planting chestnut trees and is part of the Bystričiansky okruh hiking trail
6. Je vlaková stanica a zároveň aj autobusová zastávka
6. There is a train station and a bus stop at the same time
3. Most je aj cestný aj pre chodcov je bezpečný chodci sú oddelený chodníkmi od cesty
3. The bridge is both road and pedestrian safe, pedestrians are separated from the road by sidewalks
2. Je to graffiti na plote ľahko prístupné s chodníka
2. It is graffiti on a fence easily accessible from the sidewalk
A ešte by som sa chcel spýtať na tuto bustu je to busta pápeža a je v blízkosti kaplnky Panny Márie ktorú už schválili ale bustu nechcú
And I would also like to ask about this bust, it is a bust of the Pope and it is near the chapel of the Virgin Mary, which has already been approved but they do not want the bust
Yes, the bust can go through, but may need several attempts. If possible, don't include the chapel in the supporting image, or include as little of it as possible. I had a similar issue with statues in front of a church, some people kept marking it as duplicate, even though the statues were separate and interesting on their own.
Trails are good candidates, but I would look for a more obvious placeholder. You may want to wait until some signage is put in place.
Looks perfectly valid as a separate nomination to a chapel. As suggested by @NorbertG82-PGO try and avoid showing too much of the chapel in the photos. Obviously if you're hoping for it to appear in a specific game you may need to check proximity/cell location in relation to the church. Personally I nominate what I feel is a good wayspot regardless of whether it will appear in a game.