Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Coal filter is moronic

daawg-INGdaawg-ING Posts: 51 ✭✭✭

Supplemental info was provided in English:

Artists: Tommi Grönlund & Petteri Nisunen, 2023. Auringonpilkut (”Sunspots” in English), consisting of 40 round mirror elements, is a new permanent work of art in the Kangas area. The artwork is based on and emphasizes the changing direction of sunlight and the importance of sunlight in an area where the length of the day is extremely short during parts of the year. ”Sunspots” can be seen in the courtyard of Paperitehtaankatu 26. Information in Finnish: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx8jhjwLnzp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== The area is newly constucted and not shown in satellite map.

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whilst I do think this should be an eligible nomination, the picture isn't great because of the angle you took it at and the fact that a large chunk of it is not what you're trying to take a picture of. That angle actually makes me feel kinda nauseous just looking at it. I suspect that might be why the filter automatically rejected it in this case. Is it possible you could try to get a better photo and resubmit it?

Also gonna tag @Elijustrying-ING to get an Ambassador's opinion on this, as aside from the potential issue with the photo, it does seem eligible.

• Elijustrying-INGElijustrying-ING Posts: 5,289 Ambassador

Hi,

i think the AI filter might have worked here. As @HankWolfman-PGO says the actual subject of the nomination sounds interesting and the instagram picture gives a much clearer idea of what it looks like. The main photo does not convey that at all.

so it’s worth resubmitting. A square on photo cropped in to really highlight the discs……something like this maybe

I like the description but perhaps a mention of how they are lined up along the eves of the roofline might help orientate reviewers more readily.

it’s not an easy one as they are high up and small but I think it’s worthy of exploration.