Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

No pokestop appering after aproved

Hi!

i made some nominations and three of them were approved. But, only one of them appered in the Pokémon go game! The one witch appered poped up after only 24h and i was very exited! Now i have been waiting for weeks for the other two to pop up but they still seem to not appear. Can you Please take a look att these and fix the presumed bug/issue? Our little country village sertainly need some more pokestop to make the game more interesting and fun! (We only got two gyms and a total of 6 pokestops with great distance between).

best regards

Elin Mjöbrant Sweden (Pokémon go nickname: EmagdniM

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

As those emails state, not all wayspots are eligible to appear in all Niantic games.

Each game has a proximity rule that determines whether a new wayspot can be added to that game or not. In the case of Pokémon Go, there is a limit of one Pokéstop or Gym per level 17 S2 cell. If a new wayspot is added in a level 17 S2 cell that already contains a Pokéstop or Gym, it will be added to Niantic's database, but won't be able to appear in Pokémon Go.

In this case, both of your wayspots (red icons) are in the same level 17 S2 cell (the box on the map) as both "Porlande Fontän" (blue icon) and "Skulptur Av Bygdefotografen Oskar Jarén" (white icon).

I have no way of confirming which of these wayspots already exists in Pokémon Go, but due to the 1 Pokéstop or Gym per level 17 S2 cell rule, whichever one is appearing will be preventing the other 3 from appearing in game. That's just how Pokémon Go works. Other games have different proximity rules, so your wayspots may end up used by other games instead, but they aren't able to be in Pokémon Go.

• EmagdniM-PGOEmagdniM-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi!

the only one existing is porlande fontän. I made a nomination for the sculpture but that one was rejected, dont know Why tho.

the apporved ones are in in the same area but not so close to each other. The porlande fontän is in the mittle of this village meetingpoint and infotalva on the sidewalk by the passning road, and tips promenad Boden is in the top right corner of the square. Ive tryed to set the needles at their exact points but not to close to the one existing. I dont know what to do more to make them appear?

this kittel village truly need Moore stops ( we only have six in total!) can i do anything to fix this? Or can someone Please help me out?

im not so good with tecnical stuff and i really would appriciate your help!

thank you!

kind regards EmagdniM

ps. What to do with a nomination stuck on voting since the update?

• ForzaComo-INGForzaComo-ING Posts: 187 ✭✭✭

Both of those are accepted, but too close to the fountain to be included into Pokemon Go.

• jajek77-INGjajek77-ING Posts: 2

Hejka również mam problem z pojawieniem się portalu w Ingress który został zaakceptowany , według mnie spełnia wymagane odległości od pozostałych portali. Czy może to ktoś sprawdzić , z góry dziękuję. Pozdrawiam.

Duży drewniany krzyż.

Jastrzębia Mazowieckie

ZAAKCEPTOWANE

2023-11-14

Opis

• PkmnTrainerJ-INGPkmnTrainerJ-ING Posts: 5,069 Ambassador

Never mind. Found it.

You have this Wayspot which has become a PokéStop in that cell. Pokémon GO only allows one PokéStop per cell.

It is added in to the database but is also within 20m of the Wayspot mentioned so will not appear on Ingress either.