I reported two fake POI’s

MsAveah-INGMsAveah-ING Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in General Discussion

And I got email confirmation that both my reports were rejected. What else can I do?

I’ve already posted on here. My post didn’t receive many views or comments. Not sure what the next step is. Do I just let it go?

Comments

• ScrawnyMeowth1-PGOScrawnyMeowth1-PGO Posts: 169 ✭✭✭✭

Did you post in the Removal Appeals section? Add a comment to the thread and tag someone from Niantic. I think NianticAaron is usually pretty helpful.

If they're fake Wayspots approved through abuse, you can also use the Help Chat in the Wayfarer site to report them.

• MsAveah-INGMsAveah-ING Posts: 7 ✭✭

Thank you! When I first made the post, I did it in the wrong category. I’m pretty new to the discussions and used the search function. Fake nominations were posted everywhere so I just picked one. The only comment I received was to leave it and tag NianticAaron, so I did. but I’m sure they’re a busy person.

I’ll try the chat feature once I get on my computer. It is abuse because none of those wayspot exist, at least not at that location or its proximity. For example, one is of a park. Image was taken off of google. No park is there. A park will eventually be built, but not at that exact location. And it will be called something else. I believe it’s pending for spring 2024 to start construction on it. Another is a lake overlook… expect there is no lake, or overlook. It’s literally someone putting POI on their home or surrounding neighbors back yards. One is even a gym now in PGO.