Stops in Benin, West Africa

City: Cotonou

Hey, I live in Cotonou, Benin, West Africa, a city of two million inhabitants but no gyms or pokestops. I reached level 22 while being on holiday in Europe. It's impossible to reach level 40 being in Benin and request a pokestops through the wayfarer program if there's not a single pokestops in the entire country. I am happy to provide pictures of public places and you can double check the info on any map software. But please add more stops and gyms in Benin.

Anyone with level 40+ willing to help?

Thanks!

Comments

• AnaKNOXdown-INGAnaKNOXdown-ING Posts: 117 ✭✭✭

I'm not supporting spoofing but in that case you can either find a level 40 spoofer or just be persistent and play until you reach level 40. No other way (correct me if I am wrong).

• CotonouFan-PGOCotonouFan-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Thanks at least for reacting to my post :)

I even wrote to Niantic (without success). I just see it as a matter of fairness. One would assume that Niantic would want a minimum level of playability around the world. It's just not fair to leave an entire country out and wait until some tourist comes by to add a point of interest, while leaving the locals out.

It's just not possible for someone without a stop or a gym to reach any high level. You can't even get pokeballs, unless you pay every time :/

Not fun.