Can I require here location edit when the stop's locate in same cells?

i use iitc before submitting my srops . For my city, some stop's are located in same cells. Most of them are located in the border line.

Of course, this stops are in the right place.

I only want to move these stops 1-10 meters and make it appear.

If it possible, many stops can appear in my pace.

i used customservice in pogo. but they said just confirm and didn't any actions.

i saw the loncation edit page, so can i require stops edit! that locate in smae cells?

Comments

• PkmnTrainerJ-INGPkmnTrainerJ-ING Posts: 5,061 Ambassador

If they are already in the correct location, there is no need to edit the location of a Wayspot.

Moving them to an incorrect location can be considered abuse.

• ko4756-PGOko4756-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭

The stops I mentioned are placed in the right place even if they move their location. Because most of the hidden stops have applied for a large building as a sculpture spanning an ana cell. So there are several counts. I just want to move these a little bit and revive them. I don't intend to move to the wrong place for my benefit. During the candidate's application process, most of the candidates were approved by not knowing the existence of cells or by mistakenly applying to the border, but did not appear. Is some positioning for the activation of these candidates also abuse?

• PkmnTrainerJ-INGPkmnTrainerJ-ING Posts: 5,061 Ambassador

But they’re already in the correct place? Moving them just so they appear in Pokémon GO also falls under location edit abuse.

Cells should not make a difference to where you place a Wayspot. It should just be placed correctly. (Others may disagree with this)

• Eneeoh-PGOEneeoh-PGO Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, this appears to be another gray area.

GPS variability/inaccuracy is a real thing. Using a **** finger on a small phone screen is also fraught with inaccuracy. We don't understand how it works, but it seems that a reviewer/the consensus of multiple reviewers/some average or distillation of multiple suggestions by reviewers with no special knowledge whatsoever may result in the pin being misplaced.

Fudging the pin-placement can be considered abuse, but proper pin placement does not always boil down to precisely one location.

Is everyone expected to just say 'oh well' after their nominations keep being moved to an occupied cell or within twenty meters or whatever?

There's a park near me, that covers part of eleven cells. Someone dropped a random pin in the children's play area, took a photo of the jungle gym, and named the spot after the park. Their description reads: 'a park'.

The random pin placement blocks a tennis court and a basketball court from appearing in Pokemon Go.

Must I leave this cluster alone, or risk a ban? I'd like to explain the origin of the name of the park, and have a Wayspot each for the playground, basketball court, and tennis court.

• Hosette-INGHosette-ING Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

From this post:

location changes should only be submitted to make the marker more accurate or if the marker were to be closer to a logical point of discovery representing a larger location (e.g. a welcome sign for a large park).

From the November 2020 AMA:

Since the main goal for Niantic apps, and therefore what the Wayspots should facilitate, is to explore and discover new locations around you, the marker pin should be on top of the object nominated. Submitters can verify the location selected before they submit the nomination but purposely moving the pin to manipulate a specific app’s gameboard is not allowed.

Basically, don't move the pin if it's already in a correct location. To do otherwise is considered abuse.