Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Cooldown algorithm.

Please inspect the algorithm for cooldown. “Great” review status and I’m very familiar with the questions so I go quickly. I always check duplicates, edit as needed, and comment. Please don’t penalize reviewers for efficiently reviewing. 

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MrNordgren-PGOMrNordgren-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

I agree! I also got a cooldown and am also a "great" reviewer.

The new review system with thumbs up and thumbs down is weird, I think it is hard to give every nomination a "unique" review.

• ChiliPez-PGOChiliPez-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

I am having the same issue. Not sure if I'm clicking too fast?

It's not very hard to figure out what to quickly click after doing a few reviews, so if going too fast is a problem...that would be ridiculous.

• Idemash-PGOIdemash-PGO Posts: 7 ✭✭

I also agree with this. The new system allows you to review faster as you don't need to give as much thought to each criteria. Before with the star ratings deciding how many stars to give took longer. I've had issues hitting cool downs constantly. To get round this I'm deliberately waiting a few minutes before pressing submit. I could correctly and effectively review at twice the speed I currently am if I wasn't hitting cool downs.

• felixlatinus-PGOfelixlatinus-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Has anyone figured out the amount of time you should take on a review to avoid the cooldown? In the old system, I found that timing myself for two minutes worked. On this new system, two minutes isn't enough.

• jontebula-INGjontebula-ING Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    edited November 17

Every time i send in to quick i get 6h pause after 10-15 wayspots. Latest update of Wayfarer are very bad and cooldown are bad and set to 1min wait time or more on every wayspot.

Hope @NianticAaron and rest of Wayfarer team listen and resolve it soon. The new system let US send in evevery wayspot faster and now we must have low cooldown as 5-10sec

• Namzie84-PGONamzie84-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Gotten two 12 hour cooldowns in the last couple of weeks. Since the review format has changed, if a nomination is good, there is always going to be a set of answers during our reviews. It's ridiculous to be issuing cooldowns so frequently.