Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Upgraded wayspot nomination stuck in queue

ForzaComo-INGForzaComo-ING Posts: 187 ✭✭✭

I have a nomination that is stuck in a queue for weeks despite being applied an upgrade.

My nomination Solikkosaaren luonnonsuojelualue was originally nominated in 2022-09-25. It spent an abnormally long time in queue and in voting as most of the nominations from the same area are reviewed in weeks/months. This is a semi rural area in Finland, not a megalopolis already filled with wayspots.

When Niantic recently upgraded the Wayfarer, it was sent back to queue. As I didn't want to wait another 14+ months, I applied an upgrade to it. However this upgrade seems to do nothing as the nomination is still sitting in the queue.

I can't remember the exact date when the upgrade was applied, but I started a thread at the General discussion at 17th Nov and it had already been in queue like a week at that time. So it must have been in queue while upgraded for like over 2 weeks now.

Please check what is wrong with this nomination. It shouldn't take this long for upgraded nominations to get into voting and also it shouldn't have taken for so long to not be reviewed in the first place.

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments