Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Only a single edit gets reviewed at a time

Description of the issue: Ever since late September I've noticed a change in how contributions emails are handled, only receiving one acceptance or rejection even if multiple edits were originally sent.

At first I thought this meant that title and description edits could reach a decision separately, with one being approved sooner while the other was still in review but that doesn't seem to be the case. Firstly because I wouldn't expect such a big difference in timeframe even if edits can take up to a year, but mostly because I've had this happen to at least 10 different nominations and I've never received more than one email at a time.

This seems to affect photo contributions too, with only one being accepted even if 3-4 of comparable quality were added. The missing ones aren't rejected, they just disappear from my contributions without any confirmation if I need to add them again or if they are lost forever somewhere in the review process

Devices affected: Android I guess, but this also happened to other people in my community

Attachments: multiple instances of 2 or more emails being sent and only 1 coming back

5 votes

Active · Last Updated