Rejected by the AI

Hello,

I've had this nomination twice rejected by the AI, the second time I tried to rephrase, I did not change the pictures or the location:

Title: Ronse - Gargoyles

Description: Deze kleine waterspuwers berschermen dit historische pand

Explanation: Small in size, to be true, but big in originality , it’s the first gargoyles I encounter in the city and that’s why it makes for a great wayspot!

Title 2: Stenen Watergeest

Description: Standbeeldje van een mytisch wezen

Explanation: Small in size, yes, but gigantic in orginality, these statues are gorgeous and a great wayspot as you can safely explore these streets through the wide pedestrian sideways!

Does it have to do with the fact that it is too small? It is definitely the AI that rejects it because it is after 24 hours that I get a rejection.

Comments

• NorbertG82-PGONorbertG82-PGO Posts: 93 ✭✭✭

I don't think the AI "knows" it's small. Maybe it got confused because the object (gargoyle) is the same color as the background. That would be my guess. Also the photo looks a bit blurry. I would sharpen it a bit and play with contrast, maybe with some changes it will go through the AI.

• Shritwod-INGShritwod-ING Posts: 146 ✭✭✭

A tighter crop and 1:1 ratio may help a little, but I wonder if the way the supporting photo is structured may be better, i.e. show the object from the side with the street forming the backdrop?