Illogical AI automatic review rejection

This article was translated using GPT, and I found that the system seems to automatically reject my application object through AI review. The main character of this object is a travel and sports sign for bicycles. I suspect that the AI system, based on the signs prohibiting large trucks, mistakenly judged that my applied object was the one prohibited for large trucks to enter.

This is an illogical review rejection because the object in question is a bicycle travel guide sign on a rural road. It should be the best and most suitable object for sports and adventure. Moreover, the prohibition sign for large trucks entering further proves that this place is safer and more suitable for sports. However, the strange logic of AI led to the rejection of my object, and there is no button for me to appeal this decision.

23.18772137840862, 120.29678031756355

Comments

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

The AI probably rejected your nomination because it detected the bike sign as generic street sign, and the fact that more street sign is placed just below it.

• After conducting experiments, it has been confirmed that the automatic rejection by AI was triggered by the large truck prohibition sign. Other bicycle sports guide signs on different road sections did not face unreasonable rejection. I believe the rejection criteria for objects should be reconsidered, as these bicycle sports travel guide signs are only displayed on specific roads or corners.😑