Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

No pokestop appering after aproved

Hi!

i made some nominations and one of them was approved. 

But, it was not appeared in the Pokémon go game! 

Can you Please take a look at these and fix the presumed bug/issue? (We dont have gyms in near by distance, i hope this will be the gym).

best regards

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• HankWolfman-PGOHankWolfman-PGO Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is not a bug. Each game has a proximity rule that determines whether a wayspot can be added to that game or not. This is why your acceptance email has this sentence:

If you want to learn more about the proximity rules used in Pokémon Go, I suggest you search the Internet for the Pokémon Go Hub in depth guide to S2 Cells in Pokémon Go. That will help you understand why your nomination is unable to appear.

To give you a visual representation though, the system Pokémon Go uses has an invisible grid drawn across the globe. Each level 17 cell in this grid is only allowed to contain a single Pokéstop or Gym. If another wayspot gets added in a cell that already has a Pokéstop or Gym, it won't be able to be added into Pokémon Go. It is in Niantic's database though, and may get used in other games, such as Ingress in this case.

The red icon is your temple nomination, and the blue icon is the memorial park. As you can see, they're in the same cell (the shaded box), so only one can exist in Pokémon Go.