What about nomination of graffiti?

I have a lot of graffiti in tunnel which isn't on Google maps yet, but all my nominations are being rejected. I especially want this one to be accepted. But it's being rejected due toBm it's temporary and the localisation is wrong. What can I do? I think this boar is a great piece of art.

Comments

• PkmnTrainerJ-INGPkmnTrainerJ-ING Posts: 5,066 Ambassador

Can you confirm it’s not temporary? What’s stopping the local council coming up and washing it off tomorrow, as it’s likely not been commissioned for that area.

• SeaprincessHNB-PGOSeaprincessHNB-PGO Posts: 1,556 Ambassador

There's also a crude drawing on top of the graffiti, which is always going to be the problem when you nominate street art that no one officially maintains.

• NorbertG82-PGONorbertG82-PGO Posts: 93 ✭✭✭

Make sure you have a proper title describing the art (not just "Graffiti" or something like that). Create a nice description for it, not just a few words, but at least 2 coherent sentences. I would also clean up the first image and remove the random graffiti around. Try to address the "permanency" question. If possible mention how long it's been there. If it's a couple years, it's likely not getting removed anytime soon. You mention that the tunnel is not on google maps yet. I think this is what is mostly causing the rejections and should be convincingly addressed.