Little Wooden footbridge - keeps getting rejected
I have had this rejected a couple of times. Recently as Fake. I know it is not the best footbridge in the world. But I kinda like it - as it is cute. I think it is a nice discovery piece to be a wayspot within the small public park.
Anyway across the two are these rejection reasons
1) Fake Nomination. That is a big abuse call in the new review process. Not happy!
2) Mis-matched (now twice) that hurts. I know where this is. I have walked across it many times. You go from Rose Bay Park to Point Piper Kayaks. It is 10m from the Rose Bay Park Sign. But if you are not a local local then how would you know.
3) Temporary or Seasonal Display. Yes OK. How? How is this old Footbridge Seasonal?
4) No Pedestrian Access. It is in the public park.
5) Natural Feature. It is a bridge. Or am I missing something
Any thoughts on what I can do to improve? Or is this a case of suck it up?
Thanking you ;-)
Rose Bay Beach Footbridge
Point Piper NSW
Quaint Footbridge leading from Rose Bay Beach Park to Point Piper Kayak centre. Shady trees, picnic spots and beach.
Rose Bay Park, 592B New South Head Rd, Rose Bay NSW 2029, Australia
Place to explore. While wandering around the local park, beach or off to the Aquatic sports centre called Point Piper this Quaint unique little footbridge is an interesting object to discover