Invalid Duplicate

One of my nominations got duplicated. It looks similar to a portal which already exists because the two playgrounds have been built at the same time.

But if the reviewers would have looked closely they would have seen the difference. Now the existing portal has the wrong photo. How can i change this?

Answers

• Blaumut-INGBlaumut-ING Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭

Vote for the correct picture and ask for deleteion of the bad one throught the bot in support.ingress.com

• AnaKNOXdown-INGAnaKNOXdown-ING Posts: 117 ✭✭✭

Same problem here.

My basketball terrain keeps getting marked as duplicated. There are 2 basketball terrains in my area very close to each other. Oh well.

• Beerenauslese-INGBeerenauslese-ING Posts: 8 ✭✭

I'm having the the same problem. I give Niantic Wayfarer a D-. They get the job partially done, but don't finish and fail to meet passing criteria. Submitters shouldn't have to spend extra hours of their time just because a portal **** couldn't take 30 seconds to verify location.

What Wayfarer needs is to either 1) hire people because this is WORK, or 2) richly reward the noms and reviewers with in-game awesome unique things- not stupid media or low level **** AND include a report flag for reviews that were way off base. For example, reviewers who call a sign an animal- the totally brain-dead, manelovent stuff. When a reviewer is getting lots of flags, bar them.

This all comes down to basic respect for the players.