Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Ancient Stone Age monuments

I would regard ancient Stone Age (or earlier) monuments as interesting historical locations, many of them have lots of information to back up the history online but sometimes lack any signage to submit.

the biggest issue is since they are so old they tend to look like small hills (Barrow Mounds and Hill forts particularly) and some Neolithic Stones all get marked down as “natural feature”

while I appreciate the initial pictures of some of these may not help but for me they are culturally and historically very important to our ancient history and probably some of best examples of historical wayspot submissions but they almost impossible to get through Wayfarer if there is no sign despite giving the reviewer loads of evidence in the supporting statement.

can we get an official answer that ancient monuments are good submissions even if there isn’t a sign as long as there is good evidence online that it is indeed what it’s claimed to be

Answers