24 hour review ban.

Hi,

I Google locations of every potential wayspot that has been given to me and yet I'm now forced to serve my 3rd 24 hour review ban just because the criteria I'm presented with is deserving of 5 star ratings. In the past hour I have reviewed multiple places that I've given 1 star reviews to because they either didn't meet criteria or were on school grounds. I don't understand that if I'm given 10 reviews in a row that are playgrounds, churches, parks, gazebos etc. then why do I continue to get banned? If it meets all the criteria and deserves a 5 star review, then why am I being penalized for adhering to your standards?

Comments

• FTAno1-PGOFTAno1-PGO Posts: 42 ✭✭

I have the same issues and have frequently switched between 1 and 5 stars ( my opinions have yet to be penalised on reviews) but i too have had 6 or 7 24 hour bans i use that time to just rest and relax and go thru all the rejected stuff i nominated like the recent one of a Directional market on a Street lamp that was rejected ads being PRP or on a farm ( go figure ) but still the lazy sloppy reviewers will soon be penalised and hopefully perm banned for it. :)