Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Antique Shops

To me these are generic business, but they seem to be popping up more often, so obviously somebody out there thinks otherwise. Personally I can't think of any criteria they meet... perhaps they have cultural or historical significance? Or are they truly just shops selling old used junk...

Somebody prove me wrong... is there any reason not to give these 1*?

Best Answers

Answers

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

I would see them as filling the criterion "Tourist spots that showcase local flavor and culture and that make your city/neighborhood unique". People do travel long distances to visit these antique shops. And while these shops are frequently clustered together, they aren't common.

• Gazzas89-PGOGazzas89-PGO Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is one in glasgow relics, but thays been in for ages, not at the start of pogo but maybe 2 years. Honestly it just depends, if theres loads of these shops clustered together or it was recently opened, I wouldnt accept but if there was only one in the area and it had been open a decent length of time (to show permanence) then I would pass it