Editing the location of a Pokestop nomination

Hello community,

I'm just realizing that a Pokestop nomination I sent a few days ago for some reason registered the location several feet from the spot I originally intended and ended up in the middle of the street. I tried to edit the nomination but found that you can only edit title, description and supporting information.

So, it would be great to also be able to adjust the location so that, in cases like this, you make sure you put the location in a completely safe location. I think that you may argue that may invalidate existing votes so we can restrict the location adjustment to only a few meters or resetting the voting prior confirmation of the nominator.

What do you think?

Tagged:

Comments

• 1world1team-PGO1world1team-PGO Posts: 13 ✭✭

I have found many nominations to be over 10m from the object , though when adjusting sometimes google maps and street view make it difficult to place it in the correct spot. One item was 6 blocks off . I really hope they dont restrict it to just a few feet, that would cause a lot more one stars just flat rejecting the nominations.

However I do think the edits should be agreed upon - maybe this happened because you didnt have it ontop the item and multiple people moved it - averaging it to the road?