Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Playground Pin Position

Pin definitely should be on the Wayspot, but curious with playgrounds: pin on the edge of the playground area, or dead center of the play structure? Is one point more or less valid than the other?

Personally, I like the edge of the sandbox/structure because it will allow agents/trainers to be able to physically interact with the playground without getting in the way of children/families actually using it. But I'm curious to see how other Wayfinders here handle it.

Best Answers

• 1world1team-PGO1world1team-PGO Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓

I prefer off the to the side or edge -as a parent .. I don't want all the game players right on top the kids playing... not all players are good people

Answers

• 1world1team-PGO1world1team-PGO Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓

I prefer off the to the side or edge -as a parent .. I don't want all the game players right on top the kids playing... not all players are good people

• FuzzySun-INGFuzzySun-ING Posts: 47 ✭✭✭

Not all kids and parents are good people either.

• gazzas89-INGgazzas89-ING Posts: 88 ✭✭✭

Not gonna lie, I put it wherever it suits play and games, so if it doesnt matter in terms of cells, I put I that the edge, if the play ground is between 2 cells, I put it wither at the edge or middle, depending where the cell needs it to be. But even if it doesnt matter, if it s small.enough play ground (like 10m by 10m) I usually put t center, if its bigger than that I usually put it at the entrance