Please revise the edit wayspot form, available under https://www.pokemongolive.com/report-location

Hello,

I'm new here and hope this thread is placed at the right spot - not like so many wayspots in the games. After finally beeing able to log in to this community (there was a bug preventing users, trying to log in using Google credentials) I thought I could begin to send appeals to correct wrong wayspots.

Now I realise, after reading the first appeals of other users, that you have to contact a dedicated team for reviewing or deleting active wayspots via a form, available under https://www.pokemongolive.com/report-location.

BUT: although the page claims "Request modification or removal of a PokéStop or Gym" the form itself has mandatory fields (like "reason for removal"), indicating, that only removal will be considered. But I cannot give any reason for removal, if there is none - when only the location of the wayspot needs to be corrected. The next thing is - why should someone need to provide identification details (i.e., to be the owner of a building) when he is only reporting a wrongly located wayspot (that is probably not even located at the specific building, when it's location needs to be corrected)? Anybody can nominate new wayspots without beeing the owner of anything. I don't understand the connection and so the need to do so in this case.

CONCLUSION: if you only accept location edit or removal appeals in this community, that were formerly declined by the team behind the form - there should be a proper way for these appeals to be addressed to this team via this form. So either, please revise the form, so that it is also possible to provide the right information for editing the wayspot or differentiate between the appeals of an owner of some property at the wayspot and the appeals of users of your games trying to correct wayspots, which are obviously misplaced and so misused. This could either be achieved by dynamic form content - let the user choose the reason for contacting the team - and then handle visibibility and mandatory state of form elements (like "reason for removal"), or by providing two dedicated forms - one for owners, one for users.

Easiest way for all would be to simply allow direct appeals in this community. Every appeal of users, who are not owners, are, as it seems, directly declined by the form team anyway. So it would not only save work to the user, who is wasting his time to fill out a form with information never used - but also to the team, who just wouldn't have to process appeals that they weren't supposed to.

Either way would actually be awesome.

Thank you,

Daniel