Duplicate Portal

PopcornSweet96-PGOPopcornSweet96-PGO Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited January 2021 in [Archive] Appeals

Title of the Wayspot: Reliëf Jan Brouwer

City: The Hague

Screenshot of the rejection mail

Picture of reported portal (Reliëf Jan Brouwer)

Screenshot of waypoint with same artwork

Additional information:

This portal already exists in the game. When you look at the two pictures you can clearly see that both represent the same artwork.

House on the left, a boy in the middle and elephant on the right.

Sending people in the games to the same art work twice is not really necessary. 

Thats why I reported "Reliëf Jan Brouwer" as a duplicate portal. 

So I still think that "Reliëf Jan Brouwer" is a duplicate of "Reliëf Jan Brouwer 6".

Do you agree?

Post edited by NianticGiffard on
Tagged:

Comments

• Appeal Denied- Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We took another look at the Pokéstop in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for removal at this time. We have made necessary adjustments to the Pokéstop location. You should see these changes reflected soon.

• I 100% disagree!

How can you can not see that this is a duplicate? So this means that when an artwork is used 20 times in a neighbourhood. People can nominate al 20.

Artwork 1

Artwork 2

Artwork 3

Artwork 4

etc....

In this way, neighborhoods will quickly be packed with the same pokestop.

PS: Please revert back the adjustments you made. I did not ask for that, and that was not the point of this appeal 😓

• PopcornSweet96-PGOPopcornSweet96-PGO Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited September 2020

NO NO NO. This is NOT good. Two gyms almost inside each other is not good. PLEASE REVERT the changes you made.

Or even better remove both gyms please. This made my situation only worse. @NianticKN-ING

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

These two reliefs are not the same. If you look at the layout of the bricks around the edge, it's clearly visible that they're separate objects. I'm not saying that both should have been accepted, but they're not duplicates.

This discussion has been closed.