Why rejected?

megaboro82-PGOmegaboro82-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited September 2020 in Nomination Improvement

Hi guys. Can you help me to understand why this was rejected. Its a old steam train. Its part of a museum of steam exhibition and is open to public all year round. There are photos of same on google maps.

Do you think date and time would have anything to do with rejection ? (All my recent nominations had a time and date of the photo taken and were rejected)

Comments

• Skywalkered-PGOSkywalkered-PGO Posts: 103 ✭✭✭

The time and date on the photo will definitely cause it to be rejected.

It's difficult to tell from the photos you've provided, but does it ever move? If it does, then it could also fall under a temporary display. If it doesn't, then make sure to mention this on the supporting information.

Generally though, this looks to be a good waypoint.

• megaboro82-PGOmegaboro82-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

I did put in description that this is a constant exhibition. They are also extra photos of same on google map and even official website.

I turned off time and date on my phone so it won't be displayed on future nominations.

It's just so annoying when people reject such a great spots.

• It seems like a really cool spot. Now that you turned off the date and time, try to submit it again. I don’t know what you wrote there but you may want to try and write the train is on exhibition and not moving in the description and not just in the supporting info. Some people reject without even getting to the supporting info. Good luck.

• Nadiwereb-PGONadiwereb-PGO Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's definitely because of the time stamp. That's an automatic rejection regardless of the overall value of the nomination.

Without that, this should pass without any problem.

• megaboro82-PGOmegaboro82-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

Thanks guys. Weird reason for rejection but what can you do. I turned off date and time on my camera so I'll try to nominate it again.

14 nominations wasted😭😭😭