Wayspot implemented in Ingress but not Pokemon Go (1 of 2)

AcroFlipper-PGOAcroFlipper-PGO Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited January 2021 in [Archive] Appeals

Title of the Wayspot: Pirate Graves

City: Salisbury

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: I didn't submit this but I noticed it was in Ingress only and not Pokemon Go

Photos to support your claim: https://gyazo.com/fd4908dcf17cf5a565b15707a26c3387 This is from the Ingress Intel Map, it shows that the portal is there.

Additional information: This Waypoint is in Ingress only and not in Pokemon Go. It is in a drive through cemetery which is open all day until night time for public access. It is in it's own S2 cell so I don't understand why it's only in Ingress.

Post edited by NianticGiffard on
Tagged:

Comments

• spiesr-INGspiesr-ING Posts: 313 ✭✭✭✭

You cannot appeal Go's developers' decision about how to use (or not use) a Wayspot.

• Appeal Denied- Thank you for the appeal, Agent. While some nominations may be deemed eligible by the community of reviewers on Niantic Wayfarer for inclusion into Niantic’s location database, they may not necessarily be added into every Niantic game. After a nomination is approved by reviewers, there is an additional automated review that determines whether the nomination is an appropriate fit for each particular Niantic game. Each game has their own set of criteria for this step, so some nominations may be accepted into one game but not another.

This discussion has been closed.