It was accepted but didn't even go into Ingress...

It was accepted but didn't even go into Ingress... So I resubmitted it and it got rejected.

"The real-world location of the nomination appears to represent a generic store or restaurant, Nomination does not appear to be permanent or appears to be a seasonal display that is only put up during certain times of the year, The real-world location of the nomination appears to be on private residential property or farm."

Comments

• Skywalkered-PGOSkywalkered-PGO Posts: 103 ✭✭✭

The first time it was probably too close to an existing waypoint. It has to be at least 20m away. If this definitely is the case then it's probably not worth re-submitting - given it looks to be fairly small, it's unlikely you have leeway with the location.

• Garfieldfreakje-INGGarfieldfreakje-ING Posts: 217 ✭✭✭

It's all about the cells if i remember it correctly one stop in one cell for Pokémon go and two for ingress

• cyndiepooh-INGcyndiepooh-ING Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

right if it was accepted but didn't even show up in ingress it had to be the within 20m reason - or a previously requested removal by the property owner - and that means there is no point in resubmitting. you should be able to see the 20m circle if you have the ingress map to look at. search on extensions for iitc if you don't have that.

those rejection email reasons have to be taken with a grain of salt, but being rejected for both private property and for generic business has even me bewildered. they may have been trying to reference the "mass produced" lampposts example but i would definitely approve this. i don't think there is any point in trying to redo the submission, though.