Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Multiple entrance signs.

Evening all. Just a quick question. I live on a housing estate built on the site of a previously huge nature reserve. Some of this remains, divided into a number of chunks with various bridges, streams, pools and trails. Dotted around are perhaps five or six separate signs at various entrances to difference parts of the reserve. These are large blue signs, each identical, but separated by several hundred metres apiece and to different sections. These signs are identical, with no separate text identifying which particular entrance they are leading to. Are multiple signs likely to qualify if clearly distinguishable from one another by the accompanying photo of the area and described as such? Each description I’ve given indicates particular areas, for example West/Central/East etc

I’ve attached pictures of the signs and the dispersal locations in red. Only one is a current stop on the Western side, with the others pending. I’ve added notes indicating each represents an entrance in a separate location etc. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Answers

• TorvoTeratos-PGOTorvoTeratos-PGO Posts: 161 ✭✭✭

You might have trouble with any that you can't see from google street view getting marked as duplicates. A photosphere might help, but a lot of people are a lot more dismissive of photospheres now that fakers and abusers have utilized them to get in whole cities of faked waypoints. So some you might have to try re-submitting a few times. You could also note in supporting info that there's a couple of matching signs about, but they are in different locations.

• PORT2014-INGPORT2014-ING Posts: 88 ✭✭✭

The clarification about multiple signs applies to smaller parks so there's a sign/size balance. Should be fine as long as reviewers can see clearly different backgrounds. Might take several submissions to get them all through. Do them one at a time and work out from the centre.