Fresh updates in Wayfarer 3.0!

2»

Comments

• BochumJules-PGOBochumJules-PGO Posts: 198 ✭✭✭

Oh Lord 🤦🏻‍♂️,

You do Updates for non important Stuff.

#doyoureadywhatweneed ? #****

• LukeAllStars-PGOLukeAllStars-PGO Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nia never told anybody about the cell system. Why should they warn us.

Why should they warn us because of a new system? So we are moving everything in a free S2 cell, even if the location is wrong?

In which situation it is Nias fault that players abusing in Wayfarer?

You know the cell/distance rules. Just dont submit if the cell is full or your submission is too close to other POIs :P

I would apreciate the reward and the rejection reason in the mails, would make it more interesting for some who are not addicted to Wayfarer

Equality would also be great, but then you will propably get even more abuse..

• mrdeadhead-PGOmrdeadhead-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭

I feel like the overall 5 star rating of whether something is a good addition or not should be the last thing chosen rather than the first. a few times I've had to go back to the top and change something after reviewing the rest of the information

• Hello, @NianticCasey-ING. Sorry but there is no point of submitting and reviewing new photos after the last update at Wayfarer website. Complete waste of time and phone data to upload a new photo of a specific place. Those accepted photos still need "thumbs up" from Ingress players. There are not enough Ingress players in my area. Same in many other areas around the world. It feels like you can't expect much change from Niantic even if it's a simple feature to implement. Dark-mode is taking ages as well.

• Perringaiden-INGPerringaiden-ING Posts: 114 ✭✭✭

We’re also moving away from the stoplight color scheme as that sent the wrong message with respect to the meaning of your rating

Which is to say returning to the original text labels just without a dial.