1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.
Best Practices: Know before reporting
You can submit detailed bug reports, comment and add to others reports, or upvote reports to indicate they are experiencing a similar issue. Moderators will respond to bug reports by changing their status. Here's a list of statuses and what they mean:
- New - Default status for all bug reports
- Investigating - Moderators have escalated this bug to the dev team
- Working On A Fix - Confirmed bug, we're determining the next steps
- Resolved - A fix has been pushed to production
- Working As Intended - The issue described is not a bug
Known Issues that we've confirmed will be moved to their own subsection on this page, so players can quickly view the top bugs currently in the game.
- Browse the Known Issues section or check if a similar issue was previously reported
- Upvote or comment on other posts to let us know that you've experienced the same issue
- Submit bugs individually to keep discussions on topic
- Follow-up, we may ask additional questions about your bug report