Use of "@" instead of "at" in title : eligible or reject?
How should we rate submissions containing the "@" sign instead of the word "at" in titles, like "Sculpture @ xyz Park"
Since it's a symbol, but it's not an emoji, emoticon, URL nor HTML, is there any problems, should we reject this or there are no problems at all?
The only available information are :
Title and Description
Rate the quality of the nomination’s title and description based on the following criteria.
Give high ratings to:
- Official titles (if available) or creative titles/descriptions (as long as they add value to the Wayspot)
- Titles and descriptions with correct spelling/capitalization/grammar
- Titles and descriptions that include the artist’s name (for murals, statues, etc.)
Give low ratings to:
- Titles and descriptions that do not match the Wayspot
- Titles and descriptions with player names or game-specific information (artist names are acceptable)
- Titles and descriptions with promotional content, URLs, or HTML tags
- Titles and descriptions that are derogatory/offensive
- Titles and descriptions with emoticons or emojis
- Descriptions copied directly from other sources