Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

About Decorated/graffiti on Poles

124»

Comments

• AgentB0ss-INGAgentB0ss-ING Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look again. It was posted at 1:24 AM and edited at 9:47 AM. Also it was clearly stated to be a question solely about the validity of the Poles not the actual pictures. Stop trying to twist things again.

• Gazzas89-PGOGazzas89-PGO Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

They didn't ask about that they didnt mention that, they asked about the pole art, that's it, nothing else, there was no need to go on a 3 page rant about license plates and faces, jesus christ man, as soon as everyone told you what the actual question was you should have stopped but instead you are still arguing, just stop, no one is interested anymore. See now, even if you have a good point, which you were at first when these forum opened, no one is going o care anymore, you are the toxic person on here, just stop saying pointless things, stop bringing up irrelevant points, stop spamming comments, just reply once, accept when you have made a mistake and move on

• Dice3423-INGDice3423-ING Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭

Agreee on the edit... Now go back to the time and see where that person edited the conversation and where everyone started trying to team up against me. All of my comments say the same thing. Responding back to everyone because it is guidance from Niantic. Yet you are ignoring that I am just saying the guidance and following up on comments you directed towards me.

• AgentB0ss-INGAgentB0ss-ING Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭✭

What your not understanding is edit or not it was clear the question was solely about the art poles and this was not an actual submitted picture. It was an example from the start of the poles not An actual submission.

Then why are you following up 3 pages after you made your point and it was edited, just shut up and move on it's done. Hell he didnt ask if these specific things would pass, he was CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT THE ART ON THE POLE, that's it, you got him to edit it's so answer if the art is ok and move on, is that so hard for you? This thread would have been less than a page if younhad just shut up and left, I stead it's now onto page 4 with over half the comments being your 2 accounts arguing for no reason, do you have nothing better to do during your day than constantly ruin this forum?

They didnt ask if he photos would be eligible they asked if the art on the pole was eligible, anyone can see that, so you had one answer, yes so long as commissioned by council Keith proof and not on prp, you could have said after that "make sure no license plates or faces"amd that was it, nothing else was needed, you would have finally had people agree with you, instead you make this thread never ending, stop replying now, stop trying to keep this going, you said your piece, your piece was unnecessary, this thread is done, dont bother replying because you are just making it worse on yourself

• Dice3423-INGDice3423-ING Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭

Because the same reason I am still on here. You are talking to me specifically and directing your conversation to me. If you wish not to see my posts by all means hit ignore. That is your choice. But I don't misinform, and I do clarify things that need to be clarified that people are not necessarily thinking about when they first responded. Example. License Plates and Faces. Would be a complete rejection and overruling all guidance even for the Eiffel Tower and popular hotspots.

You know what I will just hit ignore you, and i urge everyone to do so, you bring nothing to the table, you are a hypocrite, you only want to cause problems and make yourself the center of attention, so I'm hitting ignore and asking everyone else to do the same so that we dont need to bother with you or your other account

This discussion has been closed.