Menden - Restoration

LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador
edited April 2021 in [Archive] Appeals

Title of the wayspot: below

City: Menden

Based on my big 500 fake POI report in the city Menden, I had some cnoversations with locals about wrongly marked POIs. I also gave them a week for some prooves and created a new list of fakes. However, the Nia team used the old list and also removed some real POIs. Please restore those accidentally removed POIs:

Wandbild Lucky Luke  

Menden Grafitti

Sancho und Pancho Mural

(no picture)

Naturliebe Strom Merienkäfer

(no picture)

Duck and Woman

I told them I will not delete real POIs. Please sestore those ones (and also the ones without evidence, I just picked a few numbers out of the list and askd for prooves). Thank you and sorry for the extra work.

Post edited by NianticGiffard on

Comments

• Thanks for the appeal, @LukeAllStars-PGO! After reviewing the additional evidence provided, we’ve decided to restore the Wayspots "Duck and Woman", "Menden Graffiti" and "Naturliebe Strom Marienkäfer". However, due to insufficient evidence, we’re unable to restore the Wayspot "Sancho und Pancho Mural". If you have additional evidence like the geotagged images or articles to share to confirm their actual locations, please resubmit with additional information and we’ll take another look.

With regards to the Wayspot "Wandbild Lucky Luke", we have taken another look but stand by our decision to retire this Wayspot.

This discussion has been closed.