ineligible playground

Should i add this nomination again with more detailed description?

1) Playground is free for all.

2) Photo is capturing object at full details

3) Nomination can be seen from google maps

Hi Trainer BKmzA,

Thank you for nominating Детская площадка песочница on Jul 8, 2021. Upon review by the Niantic community of players, we regret to inform you that this nomination is ineligible.

This nomination has been rejected due to the following reason(s):

The real-world location of the nomination appears to be on the grounds of a primary/secondary school (up to K-12) or on the premises of a child care/day care center, Photo is low quality (e.g., pitch black/blurry photos or photos taken from a car), Nomination is fake and does not exist at the submitted location.

Changes to the results of the community review are not possible. If, however, you believe your nomination should be eligible, please review the Help Center Article “What makes a high-quality PokéStop?”, and feel free to revise the title, description, location, and/or photo when you submit a new nomination. Thank you for your hard work, Trainer!

– The Pokémon GO Team

Детская площадка песочница

скромная просторная детская площадка. отличяется качественным ограждением.

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/PaZ71HjFz0kWFjxa70uszNY1vniX-9gjSDRruFh6a_4dDBd7mlCb15j4JoEBBKR86ZiNsao7yOkhyFd5gd3GLT5JCPTaUgXy1osB6JD7Zg

Nomination ID: la7pexjx8L6+g5HdNFMIR4is6qd7iHlqqeCJR0rRXE0=

P.S. Currently woring to add rest nominations on my location.

Comments

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your nomination (playground) is located between 3 pins showing schools, and it's not perfectly clear to reviewers if it don't belong to the ground of School number 6 (the one that is the closest to the playground on map view). If it's not part of school, you can easly prove it with photos and text of your nomination :)

On old streetview playground isn't visible, but you can see that in this location is the end of gated school ground. Photosphere added to show playground is a bit blurry and sadly don't show area near school fence very well (this part is hidden by cars and as both fences has the same color, it's hard to say if it's still not part of school ground that was build later and allow entry from apratments side too). On map view it also isn't visible well, so reviewers might not be sure if fence of playground isn't a part of fence of a school.

If you can, try making better photosphere closer to the end of both fences, that would show there is space between playground and school fence (so it's not part of school). Definetly mention in text it's not on school ground and how reviewers can check it on your photos and new photosphere, it might help. Your support photo could also show area with playground in a way that area near fence will be visible and reviewers could check it's not part of school too.

Sadly, map view is really blurry here too (equipment of playground is very hard to see, map view show there is something on sand, but it's hard to see what it is), so you need to make really good photos that will help see it's in correct location. Try making main photo fom inside of playground (with no people on it), maybe also try making it in a way that apartments near it will be visible in background, so people can compare them from photosphere and streetview.

I don't know what your text in description and support text is saying because I can't copy it to translate it, but looking as it's really short, you must add some more information for reviewers in support text: explain how they can check it's public playground and not part of school, explain how can reviewers check it's in correct location (comparing buildings visible in background of photos to map view, street view and photosphere). Map view and streetview don't help you here, so you must improve your nomination in a way that reviewers will be sure it's not part of school. Good luck!

• Oakes1923-PGOOakes1923-PGO Posts: 419 ✭✭✭✭

Fenced in playground surrounded by schools or daycare facilities. I would have rejected this as well.

Playgrounds are eligible as long as they don't meet any rejection or removal criteria.

• Thor3381-INGThor3381-ING Posts: 220 ✭✭✭

To me it's a bad picture as well, get onto the grass and take a picture of the playground through the fence

• TheZodiac007-PGOTheZodiac007-PGO Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭

if you take some photospheres of the area it will help others when they review because they will see your photos more than likely. I recommend downloading the Google Street View app. If it’s accessible. Take photos from inside the gated area & another photo where you can see that it is publicly accessible. The gate is possibly only there for safety reasons if it isn’t at a school to keep children from wondering into the road to play. If there is a city website that lists this play area copy a link & add it to your supporting info when you submit again. Best of luck