Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

Is this Bridge eligible

Hi I hope this the right place to discuss my question. Is this Bridge that got rejected eligible (see pics below)?

Based on my knowledge bridges are eligible if they fulfill certain criteria and I think my nomination does.

This one has an individual name, architecture is unique (unique shape), it's in a public park, safe for pedestrians, it's an important connection to cross a river and it's part of bike and hiking trails! This bridge is clearly allowed to be used by both bicycles and pedestrians.

It got rejected within just 3 hours and I can't see why because in German you don't get the rejection category included in the email. So I was hoping for more input on how to improve or if it's actually worth it.

The text is in German but I'm basically describing the points above (unique and importance, part of a park and trails, its name etc.

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

Answers