Progress Checker for Future Events

Tyler14141-PGOTyler14141-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭
edited July 2021 in Russia Wayfarer Challenge

As someone who did not receive rewards for participating in the Russia challenge, it would be great to be able to see a tracker of how many nominations I have reviewed during the event that fit the events criteria in the future. It would be great to also see a counter for the outcome of the event reviews to let us know how we are doing. Let us see our impact and not just the new spots for the overall challenge. Telling a reviewer they are eligible with stats from your backend during the event will make this not happen again. Additionally, allowing this type of stat to be visible would allow you to offer tiered rewards based on the users contribution and not have users disagree on how many they did.

Comments

• Meggilu-PGOMeggilu-PGO Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited July 2021

This is definitely what they should have done. I reviewed well over 5 nominations in Russia between June 13th-June 16th and did not get any rewards. Then to later be told that everyone who was eligible received awards and I'm still without. I really don't understand, maybe I was in a different dimension or something while doing this? Maybe my eligibility is on an alternate universe's database...