Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Nomination stuck "in voting"

surfsquid-PGOsurfsquid-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have a nomination that has been stuck in "in voting" for a month even though I used my upgrade on it. This seems odd as another nomination I have made, after that one, has already been accepted even though it wasn't upgraded, there seems to be no consistency here? Is it just that it requires more votes to reach a consensus?

Thanks for your help

1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• surfsquid-PGOsurfsquid-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

It's now been another month and my nomination is still "in voting"

Any help would be appreciated..

• krpese-PGOkrpese-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

I’m having the same problem. Nomination went into voting right before the rush on the Russian upgrades; another friend has the same situation. It appears that those upgrades that went into voting right before you triggered the Russian upgrades got stuck. It has been in voting upgraded status for well over a month. I can’t even remember when the whole Russian thing started, but I am positive it went into voting a day or two before.

• krpese-PGOkrpese-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

I agree that this issue is very upsetting because we work so hard for our upgrades and nominations to have them wasted like this. If I have to renominate I basically lose twice, a nomination and an upgrade. I double checked and I don’t see how it could possibly be flagged for anything and it does not contain a link.

• surfsquid-PGOsurfsquid-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

just an update, this nomination has now been accepted. Unsure if it was to do with me bumping the thread 2 days ago..probably just coincidence..😅