Live in Wayfarer 3.1 is a new set of acceptance criteria! Please browse the information in this category with caution as it is in reference to the previous review guidelines. To learn more about the new criteria, see here: https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/wayfarer/

What would guidelines be on parish houses/centres/halls?

Steverzwijn-PGOSteverzwijn-PGO Posts: 10 ✭✭

I’ve been trying to get a local parish house approved for quite some time now, but it always gets rejected. Curiously, I’ve been seeing more parish house submissions lately as well.

I did some research, but can’t find any guidelines specific to a parish house. It does meet certain criteria based on its cultural, historical and social value, but I think it lacks a clear general guideline in order to make it ‘100%’ eligible or ineligible (100% is relative of course). I found a lot of accepted ones in my research, but that still doesn’t give any clearance on the subject.

The one I submitted looks a lot like a private house, since it used to be the priests house back in the 20th century. (Thus, one of the rejection reasons often is ‘Private property’, besides that it doesn’t meet acceptance criteria.) Now, it’s a parish house where activities take place like card nights and lectures, and it has a grass field for kids to play. It also has the name of the Parish house displayed.

What do you guys think?

@NianticCasey-ING could this be something to make a guideline clarification on?

Answers