日本の自治町会の掲示板は適格ですか。

tomtom3090-PGOtomtom3090-PGO Posts: 19 ✭✭
edited August 2021 in Criteria Clarifications

日本の自治町会の掲示板は、適格ですか。

Post edited by tomtom3090-PGO on

Comments

• patsufredo-PGOpatsufredo-PGO Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

If the news bulletin board is just like information board then I'd assume they might be eligible.

Just to make sure that, there are some people who believe they're not eligible instead and then trying to report you in this forum.

• tomtom3090-PGOtomtom3090-PGO Posts: 19 ✭✭

ありがとうございます。掲示内容としては、自治町会の活動報告や行政区からの情報になります。参考にさせて頂きます。

日本の自治町会の掲示板は、不適格と思われた人がいましたら、御意見お願いします。

• GNTGo7-PGOGNTGo7-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

I don't think all Japanese bulletin boards are ineligible.

Also, I don't think that all Japanese bulletin boards are eligible.

The reason why bulletin boards do not pass the examination in Japan is that many judges do not think that Japanese bulletin boards provide important information.

If the judges think the bulletin board provides important information, the bulletin board has passed more.

1. In Japan, if you are a member of a neighborhood association, you will see a board called "Kairanban" that notifies you of the contact from the neighborhood association.

Due to the existence of "Kairanban", the bulletin board has a redundant mechanism.

Japanese bulletin boards, which only post one-sided information and are updated infrequently, are rarely used.

2. Many bulletin boards are weathered

3. Recently, many people do not join the neighborhood association.

Such people are not interested in the neighborhood association, so they do not look at the bulletin board of the neighborhood association.

For reasons 1., 2. and 3., I think Japanese bulletin boards have a low rating.

I think that a bulletin board that has been devised to catch the eye and is well maintained is suitable.

• RedActedS-PGORedActedS-PGO Posts: 73 ✭✭✭

1. The frequency of updates depends on the town council. How does a reviewer find out how often it is updated too?

2. Many things fade away. However, the more active the town council, the more repairs are done. How does a reviewer know if a town council is active?

3. Recently, more and more municipalities have started to distribute relief supplies in the event of a disaster by grouping them in town councils in order to make distribution more efficient. By doing so, local governments are encouraging people to join town councils. In addition, bulletin boards exist to inform non-participants of what the town council is doing, and they also exist to cover the Kairanban system.

As mentioned above, people who don't use the BBS, or any other system for that matter, deny its importance because they don't know about it.

You need to write a supplementary text to tell the people who don't know why it is important.

1. Check the application photo and Street View.

If information that can be judged objectively is provided, we will refer to it.

2. Judgment will be made based on the application photo and Street View.

If you attach a URL that shows the activity record of the residents' association to the supplementary text, we will use it as a reference.

Also, last year and this year we couldn't hold an event in Corona, so we had a surplus budget.

Equipment such as bulletin boards were repaired.

Or, depending on the residents'association, the residents' association fee was refunded.

3. Recently, local governments send information via homepages, emails to registrants, and SNS (there are many LINEs in Japan), so there is no need to look at the bulletin board.

I thought that I was the only one who didn't attach importance to the bulletin board, so I asked him at work, but he said he wouldn't look at the bulletin board.

I was told that I wouldn't bother to go to the bulletin board because the local government has a homepage, emails to registrants, SNS and a circulation board.

Some of the people I investigated were vice presidents of the neighborhood association, but said they didn't know where the bulletin board was.

We surveyed seven people, including women, but I don't think they are biased toward a specific area because they are from homes that are reasonably far from the workplace.

Many bulletin boards in Japan have been denied by the examination.

I think that is the answer to many Japanese bulletin boards.

The aging of residents' associations has made it difficult to operate.

Apart from that, the number of people who do not join the residents' association is increasing.

Along with that, the dissolution of residents' associations is increasing.

It is estimated that the importance of bulletin boards will further decline.

I'm happy when the bulletin board becomes a pocket stop.

Whether the bulletin board is eligible as a spot is another story.

However, I think that bulletin boards with eye-catching ingenuity are eligible.

1.申請写真とストリートビューで確認します。

客観的に判断できる情報が提供されれば、参考にします。

2.申請写真とストリートビューで判断します。

補足文章に自治会の活動記録が判るURLを添付してもらえれば、参考にします。

また、去年と今年はコロナでイベントが開催できないため、予算が余りました。

掲示板など備品の補修が行われた。

または、自治会によっては、自治会費の返還が行われました。

3.最近は自治体がホームページや登録者へのメール、SNS(日本ではLINEが多い)などで情報発信しているので、掲示板を見る必要がありません。

掲示板を重要視していないのは自分だけかと思い、職場で聞いてみましたが、掲示板は見ないと言われました。

自治体がホームページや登録者へのメール、SNSと回覧板が有るから、わざわざ掲示板は見に行かないと言われました。

私が調査した人の中には、自治会の副会長もいましたが、掲示板がどこに在るか知らないと言ってました。

調査したのは、女性を含め7人ですが、職場からそれなりに離れた家の人たちなので、特定地域に偏ってはいないと思います。

日本で掲示板の多くが審査で否認されている。

それが、多くの日本人の掲示板に対する回答だと思います。

自治会の高齢化が進んで運営が困難になっている。

それとは別に自治会に入らない人が増ている。

それに伴い自治会の解散が増えています。

掲示板の重要性はさらに低下していくと推測されます。

私は掲示板がポケストップになると嬉しいです。

掲示板がスポットとして適格かは別の話です。

ただし、目を引く工夫の在る掲示板は適格だと思います。

@tp235-ING

@GNTGo7-PGO

I could see that you two don't understand because you don't look at the bulletin board.

Local community bulletin boards don't just post publicity from the local government. They may post various things such as local events, festivals, community cleanup, crime prevention, disaster prevention, and so on.

Some neighborhood associations are also using social networking services (SNS) to keep up with today's generation (to increase the number of members), but they are still using both SNS and community bulletin boards for the generations that do not use SNS.

The details are not limited to each municipality, but each neighborhood association has its own way of doing things.

There are also differences between urban areas where people change rapidly, suburban bedroom communities, and depopulated rural areas.

https://www.city.saitama.jp/001/013/007/p022131.html

This is the website of Saitama City: "In order to promote mutual understanding among local residents and the creation of a livable society, we have set up a bulletin board to promote community activities of residents' associations and publicity about the city government. There is a sentence like this.

The bulletin board is set up to promote community activities.

Doesn't this qualify as an "social with others"?

I'm not sure if it does or does not meet the criteria.

I think it looks boring to most people because it looks similar to each other.

But is that a question of eligibility for interaction?

In the past, ingress has handled the nomination and review process, and even though it has become more comprehensive with the revamped criteria from that relationship, the

Isn't there too much emphasis on the eligibility of "exploration," such as historical and artistic, and confusing the respective eligibility of "exercise" and "social with others"?

The approval criteria states that "Must meet at least one of the three eligibility criteria.

I think the evaluation should be higher if the other eligibility criteria are also met, but wouldn't it be ignoring the approval criteria to say that a product is ineligible because it does not meet the other eligibility criteria?

↓日本語で

お二人が掲示板を見ないから分かっていないのが分かりました。

地域のコミュニティ掲示板では、自治体からの広報だけを載せている訳ではありません。地域のイベントや祭り、地域の清掃、防犯、防災等様々な事が掲載されていたりします。

中には現代の世代に合わせる為(加入者を増やす為)SNS等でも情報発信をしている町内会も増えつつありますが、それでもSNS等を使わない世代の為にもSNSだけでなくコミュニティ掲示板もどちらも使っていたりしております。

その辺りの細かな部分は自治体単位でなく、町内会単位でそれぞれでしょう。

都会で人の移り変わりの激しい地域、郊外のベッドタウン、過疎の進んだ田舎と言った地域による違いもあります。

https://www.city.saitama.jp/001/013/007/p022131.html

こちらはさいたま市のHPでありますが「地域住民の相互理解と住みよい社会づくりの推進のため、掲示板を設置し、自治会のコミュニティ活動及び市政に関する広報をすすめています。」この様な文言があります。

コミュニティ活動を促進する為に掲示板を設置している。

これは「交流」の適格性を満たす物ではないと言えるのでしょうか?

適格性の有無に関しては有ると言うのが基準と照らし合わせれば分かるかと思います。

見た目的に似たり寄ったりに見える為、外見的には、多くの人はつまらない物に見えるかと思います。

しかし、交流の適格性にそれは問われているのでしょうか?

過去、ingressが申請、審査を扱って来ましたが、その関係から刷新された基準で包括的になったにも関わらず

歴史的や芸術的と言う「探索」の適格性に比重が置かれ過ぎて「運動」「交流」のそれぞれの適格性を混同していませんか?

承認基準には「3つの適性基準のうち、少なくとも1つを満たしている必要があります 」とあります。

他の適格性も満たす方が評価は高くすべきだとは思いますが、他の適格性を満たしていないから不適格と言うのは、承認基準の無視にならないでしょうか?

• tp235-INGtp235-ING Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭

”Local community bulletin boards don't just post publicity from the local government. They may post various things such as local events, festivals, community cleanup, crime prevention, disaster prevention, and so on.”

I think that most bulletin boards in Japan are almost exclusively one-way announcements, including those that are not public announcements from the local government.

And in some cities, the importance is completely lost and there is not even a bulletin board itself.

In Japan, information boards The fact is that the boards are of that level of priority, except for players who think that they all qualify as POIs.

However, as you say, if you can objectively show the judges that there is a two-way exchange of information going on there, and not just a misrepresentation, then there is a chance they will accept it as a Wayspot.

「地域のコミュニティ掲示板では、自治体からの広報だけを載せている訳ではありません。地域のイベントや祭り、地域の清掃、防犯、防災等様々な事が掲載されていたりします。」

日本における大半の掲示板は自治体からの広報以外も含めてほぼ一方向のお知らせしかなされていないと考えています。

そして市によっては、重要度が完全に失われて掲示板そのものすら無いところもあります。

日本では、情報案内板はPOIとしてすべて適格だと考えているプレイヤー以外にはその程度の重要度なのが実情です。

ただし、あなたが言う通り、虚偽の説明でなく、双方向の情報交流がそこで起きていることを客観的に審査員に示すことが出来るのであればWayspotとして認めてくれる可能性はあるでしょう。

The eligibility of "social with others" does not say that it has to be "interactive".

The criteria says "something that draws us together to share an experience in a locally and culturally relevant way.

This applies to announcements of community festivals, events, etc., so if you're asking whether or not it qualifies, it does.

Of course, as you say, in some cities and towns, there may not even be a community bulletin board itself.

However, if there is not, then it is not an appropriate candidate for wayspot, so that is not a point to mention.

As I mentioned above, the importance of community bulletin boards varies from city to city, suburb to suburb, and depopulated area to depopulated area.

I think it is best to be able to give a review that is appropriate for the area, rather than just rejecting it because you don't know it, but as a matter of knowledge, I would be happy if you would recognize that community bulletin boards in Japan are also a place where detailed local information is transmitted that is not transmitted on local government SNS.

Also, I think the beauty of wayfarer is that you can see knowledge and viewpoints that you never knew existed. Let's continue to enjoy the reviews.

↓日本語で

"social with others"の適格性には「双方向」である必要は書かれていないですね。

基準には"something that draws us together to share an experience in a locally and culturally relevant way."と書かれています。

町内会の祭りやイベント等の告知はこれに該当しますので、適格性は有るか無いかだと、有るになりますね。

勿論、貴方が言う様に市町村によってはコミュニティ掲示板そのものすら無い場所もあるかもしれません。

しかし、無いので有ればwayspotの候補としても相応しく無いので、その点は言及する所では無いですね。

前述した様に、都会、郊外、過疎地によっても、それぞれの地域ででもコミュニティ掲示板の重要性は異なるでしょう。

知らないから拒否ではなく、その地域に見合ったレビューが出来るのが最適だとは思いますが、知識として日本のコミュニティ掲示板は自治体のSNSでは発信していない様な細かな地域の情報発信がされている場でもあると認識して頂ければ幸いです。

また、そう言った自分の知りえなかった知識や視点を見る事が出来るのがwayfarerの良さでもあると思います。今後もレビューを楽しみましょう。

Again, the importance of a community bulletin board varies depending on the region (e.g. urban, suburban, depopulated).

Also, the "social with others" criterion does not say that there has to be two-way interaction, but it does say "something that draws us together to share an experience in a locally and culturally relevant way. There is a sentence that says "something that draws us together to share an experience in a locally and culturally relevant way.

So, if you judge that something is not used in some areas because it is not used in others, you are judging without looking at things individually. On the other hand, it would be a mistake to assume that because something is used in other areas, it is also used in other areas, so we need to judge each nominated item individually, not by type.

Eligibility = Approval

I think it's a mistake to assume that this is the case.

Can't you delete something if it's approved?

The decision to delete is made by the administration, right?

Is the role of wayfinder to find things to delete?

If the item is no longer there, you can report it and it will be removed as not existing.

If the item is no longer there, you can report it and it will be removed as if it never existed, and leave the rest to the administration.

↓日本語で

再度申し上げますが、コミュニティ掲示板はその地域(例えば都会、郊外、過疎地)により重要性は異なります。

また「social with others」の基準は双方向の交流がないといけないとは書いておらず「something that draws us together to share an experience in a locally and culturally relevant way.」の一文はあります。

ですので、一部の地域であまり使われていないからと言う理由でその他の地域の物も使われてないと判断するのは、個別に物を見ずに判断していると言う事になります。逆に使われているからと言う理由でその他の地域もそうだとするのは間違いだと思うので、ノミネートされている物を種類でなく個別に判断をする必要があります。

適格性がある=承認すべき物

では無いので、個別に判断するのが良いでしょうね。

承認さらたら削除出来ない?

削除の判断は運営ですよね?

wayfainderの役割は削除する物を探す事ですか?

それともwayspotの対象となる物を探す事ですか?

対象物がその場からなくなれば、報告すれば存在しない物として削除されますし、後は運営の判断に任せれば良いのでは?

Certainly no two-way is required.

The only problem is that the Japanese bulletin boards are not attracting the attention of the residents, as opposed to the British bulletin boards.

However, this is a story of a general bulletin board system in Japan, and I think that the bulletin board system may be attracting attention and becoming a place of exchange depending on the region.

I think that the judge should judge it for each application on each bulletin board.

Some bulletin boards of Japanese residents' associations are qualified and some are not.

If the judge judges that the bulletin board is not "a place where you can interact" or "the best place for exploration", it will be judged that the application criteria are not met.

It would be great if game users could actively participate in the residents' association and make proposals that would make the bulletin board a place for interaction.

確かに双方向が必要ではありません。

英国の掲示板に対して、日本の掲示板が、住民の注目を集めていないことが問題なだけです。

ただ、これは日本の一般的な掲示板の話であり、地域によっては掲示板が注目され交流の場になっている場合もあると思います。

それは、個々の掲示板の申請ごとに、審査員が判断すればいいと思います。

日本の自治会の掲示板は、適格なものもあれば、適格でないものもある。

その掲示板が「交流できる場所」又は「探索に最適な場所」になっていないと審査員が判断すれば、申請基準を満たしていないとの判断になるのだと思います。

ゲームユーザーも自治会に積極的に参加し、掲示板が交流の場になる提案が行えると素晴らしいですね。

The eligibility of the "social with others" does not ask if it is noteworthy.

As you can see by the fact that the Free Little Library is listed as an example.

However, I think it is easier to give a higher individual rating if it is noteworthy, and I think it is easier to get approval if there is useful information in the supplementary material.

If the neighborhood association doesn't function well, the gutters can get clogged with garbage and overflow with rainwater. It's a shame that many people don't understand what the neighborhood association does or why it exists, and see it as a hassle rather than being interested in the board.

It's a pity that many people don't understand what the neighborhood association does and why it exists, and see it as a hassle. As NIA holds events for picking up trash, I would like to take an interest in local autonomy even through games, and accumulate small things that each of us can do.

↓日本語で

交流の適格性では注目されているかどうかは問われていません。

Free Little Libraryが例に載ってる事で分かる様に。

ただ、注目されている方が個別の評価としては高く付けやすくなるかと思いますので、補足分で有用な情報がある方が承認されやすくなると思います。

町内会がうまく機能しなければ、側溝にゴミが詰まって雨水であふれたりしますからね。多くの人は掲示板に興味がないよりも町内会で何をしているか、何故あるのかと言う事を理解しておらず、面倒な物と捉える人が多くなっているのが残念ですね。

NIAではゴミ拾いのイベントをしたりしている様に、ゲームを通じてでも、地域自治に関心を持ち、一人一人が出来る小さな事も積み重ねていきたいですね。

@RedActedS-PGO

It seems to me that you are repeatedly quibbling to get the word out that you approve of bulletin boards that never get any attention in Japan.

We are not 100% disallowing forums, but we are saying that most of them are disallowed for the reasons stated here, because they rarely meet the requirements in Japan.

And we have seen that you have argued differently in the past about offers involving obscene titles and descriptions.

Therefore, I don't think you understand the criteria correctly.

私には貴方が日本で注目されることがない掲示板を認める言質を得ようと繰り返し屁理屈を述べているようにしか見えません。

私たちは、掲示板は100%否認するものではないが、日本においては要件を満たしていることが少ないので、ここで述べた理由から大半は否認されると述べています。これが妥当なところだと思っています。

そして、私たちは貴方が過去に卑猥なタイトルと説明にかかわる申し出について違うと強弁したのを見ています。

そのため、私は貴方が正しく基準を理解しているとは考えていません。

https://community.wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/discussion/comment/87199/#Comment_87199

A quibble is a convoluted argument, but where in the social with others criteria does it say "no one way" or "if it's not important in some areas, it's not important in others"?

I'm guessing it's not important in the places you know.

In the suburbs where I live, the residents' association is very active, and right now they have postings about the corona vaccine and announce that this year's summer festival has been cancelled.

Maybe next month there will be a notice about the Autumn Festival, whether it will be held or not.

Please understand that even in Japan, there are differences between regions.

What is more complicated, your own standard that is not officially written or the argument that it falls under this part of the official standard?

The OP is being asked if he is eligible.

If you bring up your own criteria, which is not officially stated, you can make any object "not meet the requirements".

If you are going to discuss this, please talk about it based on the official criteria.

By the way, where was the discussion about the "B district"?

I don't think there was any discussion about it, because both sides just stated their own opinions.

I don't think that discussion is just to call the other side "quibbling" or "not understanding the criteria" without any counter-argument because their opinion doesn't make sense, so I hope you will take that into consideration in your next response.

↓日本語で

屁理屈とはこじ付けの論の事ですが、social with othersの基準の何処に「一方通行はダメ」や「一部の地域の中で重要性がない物は他の地域でもダメ」と書かれていますか?

貴方の知っている場所では重要性は無いのでしょうね。

私の住む郊外では自治会の活動は積極的で今ならコロナワクチンについてとかの掲示物や今年の夏祭りは中止になったと言う事が知らされています。

多分、来月辺りなら秋祭りについての開催、非開催等のお知らせもあるかと思います。

同じ日本でも、地域により違いがある事を理解してください。

公式に書かれてもいない貴方の勝手な独自基準と公式な基準のこの部分に該当すると言う論、どちらがこじ付けでしょうか?

OPは「適格かどうか」を問われています。

公式に書かれていない貴方の独自基準を持ち出せばどんな物でも「要件を満たしていない」に出来るでしょう。

議論するのであれば、公式の基準を元にお話し頂ければ幸いです。

ちなみに、「B地区」の件については議論を何処でしましたか?

それこそお互いが一方的に持論を述べただけで議論がなされた形跡はありませんね。

議論はただ相手を「それは屁理屈だ」とか相手の意見の何処が筋道を立っていないからと言う反論もなく「基準を理解していない」と罵るものではないと思いますので、次回のレスポンスは是非その点を踏まえた上でお話し頂ければと思いますので、よろしくお願い致します。

Information that the municipality is even offering subsidies on its website to promote mutual understanding among local residents and the creation of a livable community

and

You don't provide any data, and you don't even know who the majority of the players are.

Which is the more officially correct information?

Please provide us with data that can overturn the information on the municipal website.

I think it is more "quibbling" to argue with someone who is presenting official information with data that has no basis in fact.

↓日本で

市町村がHPにて地域住民の相互理解と住みよい地域社会づくりの推進のため、補助金まで出していると言う情報

何のデータも提示していない貴方の思う何処のどんなグループの大半のプレイヤーかも分からない意見

どちらの方が公的に正しい情報でしょうか?

是非、市町村のHPの情報を覆す事が出来る程のデータを提出してください。

公的な情報を提示している人に対して、何の根拠もないデータで反論する方がよほど「屁理屈」だと思いますよ。

You can argue all you want, but only "some Pokémon Go users living in Japan" would bring up the UK standards and claim that the Japanese information boards are acceptable.

You can nominate Japanese forums as Wayspot candidates as often as you like.

Please explain what you think and why.

Then players with location data in Japan will review your nomination.

That will be the right answer for you.

貴方が主張するのはかまいませんが、英国の基準を持ち出して日本にある情報掲示板が適格だと主張するのは「日本に住んでいる一部のポケモンGOユーザー」だけです。

貴方は何度でも日本の情報掲示板をWayspot候補として推薦していただければ良いでしょう。

貴方が思う主張と根拠を説明してください。

そうすれば日本に位置情報があるプレイヤーの方々が貴方の推薦を審査してくれます。

それが貴方に対する正しい答えになるでしょう。

The help page doesn't say that it's a UK community notice board, but it does say it in Japanese as eligibility for social with others, so please read it again.

I am talking about the social with others eligibility part of the official help page.

I've already shown you the evidence many times.

You are the one who has not been able to provide evidence, so please check your own statement again.

↓日本語で

ヘルプページにはイギリスのコミュニティ掲示板と言う記載はなく、交流の適格性として日本語でも記載されているので、是非もう一度お読みください。

私は公式のヘルプページの交流の適格性の部分を話しております。

根拠は既に何度も示しておりますよ。

根拠を示せていないのは貴方の方なので、ご自身の発言を再度ご確認ください。

申請をまだしていませんので、提出出来るものがありません。ご意見ありがとう御座いました。

• kiirouu-PGOkiirouu-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

「また、日本人のほとんどは情報掲示板を交流する場所として重要な場所だと考えていません。

これが日本人としての一般的な常識です。」

多くの自治体では掲示板の設置、運営のために自治区へ補助金を支出しています。

これらの原資は税金です。

自治体は税金の使い道を予算として、住民の代表である議員の承認を得た上で執行しています。

掲示板に税金が使われている事は一定の重要性が高い事の根拠となりえるでしょう。

ご意見ありがとうございました。次回ウェイスポット申請させていただきます。

• Biollante07-INGBiollante07-ING Posts: 9 ✭✭

遅いコメントで申し訳ありません。

私は基本的に掲示板はwayspotとして不適格だと考えます。

理由は、人々の集まる場所となれば拡大解釈として多くのBUSSTOP(バス停)が承認されてしまうからです。

現在多くの掲示板が拡大解釈で承認されている事は間違っていると思います。

そもそもこの基準の中に含まれていません。https://niantic.helpshift.com/hc/ja/21-wayfarer/faq/2770-eligibility-criteria/

• 82quuu-PGO82quuu-PGO Posts: 277 ✭✭✭

In fact, there are quite a few Japanese explorers who do not understand the basis for posting on bulletin boards.

The following sentence is an example.

・Because it is recognized by AMA.

・Because it has the same value as the community center.

・Because it's worth as much as the Little Library.

・Because other bulletin boards are also spots.

It will be difficult to approve an object if you can't show clear grounds for its legitimacy as a Wayspot.