Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Odd Quickly Accepted Nom is not on Intel or in Ingress and Another Missing Nominations from List

Strawps-INGStrawps-ING Posts: 11 ✭✭

Submitting this separately as it may be a new bug since it is two issues at or around the same time.

I submitted several submissions last night, with one accepted (non-Upgrade) in about 7 hours which is definitely not normal around this area. It was at an accurate location and not very close to any existing POI. It has yet to go live in Ingress and I have not received its key in my inventory.

I believe that it may have to do with the quickness at which it was accepted. I had two other nominations accepted this week (one upgrade, one normal) and both are live on Intel with keys received.

A separate or linked issue is a missing nomination. As you will see, at some point from last night until this morning the “World of Comics” submission has been removed from my nomination list.

I believe these issues could potentially linked somehow.

Can we get confirmation from Niantic that these bugs are known and being looked into?

Pictures of the one that was accepted:

Pictures from the missing nomination:

8 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Strawps-INGStrawps-ING Posts: 11 ✭✭

@NianticGiffard - Will you please confirm these issues are being looked into and will be addressed? It's a very impactful bug.

(1) It would seem many people are having showing missing nominations and (2) accepted nominations not appearing in Ingress and no keys received into inventory. They may or may not be linked.

There are a few other threads on this with photo proof as well.

• JasperXCX-PGOJasperXCX-PGO Posts: 37 ✭✭

I had the same issue. So I log in daily to check the status of my submissions. I see a specific one from March 2021 being in Queue, hinting at a slow cell.

I close it and 10 Minutes later I got an Email this one was accepted! There is no way my Wayspot was accepted in 10 Minutes. I checked my nominations page again to make sure this Email was'nt a bug. Surprisingly the nomination completely disappeared.

Later in the evening I checked again. That Wayspot was there in Pokemon Go, but not Ingress. The most confusing thing of it all was this: The nomination seemed to SKIP through voting. Directly going from Queue to accepted.

Right now the nomination is back on my Wayfarer page, but it was still a big confusion.

• Rodensteiner-PGORodensteiner-PGO Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same happened to me.

Submitted in Dead-End Cell and made it thru in under a week without an upgrade.

AND:

It is in reach of 19 m to the next Portal/Wayspot.

BUT:

It didnt come up in Ingress - It came up as a Pokestop in Pokemon Go. It also led to another Wayspot (Pokestop) becoming a Gym.

The World has gone totally crazy.

• ForzaComo-INGForzaComo-ING Posts: 187 ✭✭✭

A similar thing happened to me: a wayspot which was not in voting this morning was suddenly accepted some time ago. Got an e-mail, but it did not appear in Ingress intel map nor did I get a key from it (in Ingress). Also the stat of accepted portals did not increase in Ingress. Usually these things work in sync. The wayspot in question is over a mile (~1,7 km) from nearest wayspot so nothing to do with proximity.

Wayspot name: Historiasta virkistysalueeksi

Wayspot location: (63.260885, 22.967081)

• Strawps-INGStrawps-ING Posts: 11 ✭✭

Update: The one that disappeared was accepted, and now appears again on my nomination list after being accepted. It is not live in Ingress and I did not receive a key.