Level 38

I think the requirements to submit a location should be lowered. We live in a small town without many pokestops. We all have to travel about 45 mins away just to play. We have a bunch of historical sites that are not pokestops but no one can submit them because it is difficult to reach level 38 due to us only going into the city once a week. This really kills the gameplay and some of us just simply stop playing because of this. I can provide photos and gps coordinates for new stops if you like. There are also two stops here that are simply unsafe. One church even put up a fence in the driveway to keep nonmembers out.

Comments

• jimjimsc-PGOjimjimsc-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Become a Good Friend: 3,000 XP. Become a Great Friend: 10,000 XP. Become an Ultra Friend: 50,000. That is a far cry to reach level 38. Getting a gift for spinning in very time does help but I would hate to go onto Facebook and start adding a bunch of random users considering each gift gives the user your location. That hardly seems safe if you are a female. Good way to get a stalker to find your Instagram, Facebook, etc.

I fully understand how wayfarer is overloaded and why they would want to keep it that high. Obviously it weeds out alot of request and brings down the workload.

I'm shocked there is not an algorithm to help with this. I would love to help approve some of them but I'm not level 38.

Thanks for the suggestion. I guess I will be in search of hanging out at pokestops going to complete strangers saying hey are you above level 38. Come to my town. I will give you some candy. Lol not hardly. Good thought tho.

• Jtronmoore-PGOJtronmoore-PGO Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone seems to be giving good advice here. Do your friendship with a bunch of randoms and build that up, also make sure to get atleast your daily catch and it gives you a handful of xp as well. You get the 1 daily spawn anyways and free items per day so might as well use them.