How to Confirm Existence at Submitted Location

HaramDingo-INGHaramDingo-ING Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have had this rejected for the fourth time and it has already been due to either being duped (1st), fake location (2nd), insufficient evidence that the nomination exists at the submitted location and explicit (3rd) and now for the fourth time, the real-world location of the nomination cannot be confirmed to exist at the submitted location.

How the hell do I prove that the nomination I am submitting is not fake or actually exists at the location when:

• The playground actually exists on satellite view:
  • and a photosphere has been generated at the location accessible from here:

This is all that I can do. Normally it shouldn't have to even take a photosphere to confirm that the arrangement of the playground equipment matches the above, but this particular reject reason is to due to reviewers 1-starring the nomination for scandalous reasons.

I would appreciate any help to better confirm this playground's location at this townhouse complex. Or am I just dealing with blind reviewers?

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your photosphere just shows this very small park, so reviewers cannot see if there is public access or if it is PRP. I think that's your problem, as the satallite view looks very like a collection of private gardens.

• CipherBlakk-PGOCipherBlakk-PGO Posts: 267 ✭✭✭

Yeah, it looks like there are multiple private gardens, so it's hard to tell that this isn't another one. Is it accessible to the public? Is it a common space shared by several houses? It would help to say which in your supporting info and then point out the access points rather than blaming blind reviewers scandalously rejecting you. The photos really do set up a conflict with the impression you get on satellite view.