The upgrade is returned if a request is evaluated by niantic ??

(uso google translate sorry)

The question is simple. I only send requests when I have an upgrade. At this moment, however, some requests disappear because you vote them niantic (even those that I upgraded) So I wanted to ask if I upgrade a request but then it is evaluated by you (so consequently skip the line) the upgrade me is returned ??? (because in theory so I lose it)

Comments

• Thor3381-INGThor3381-ING Posts: 220 ✭✭✭

why would you want it back?

What difference does it make if they pick your nomination over someone else's?

Goal of the upgrade is to get your submission reviewed faster.

if NIA does the review, it goes faster than the normal queue. So the objective of the upgrade is met.

Since you cannot decide who will review your submission (reviewers or NIA) you can only choose to upgrade it or not

You can always send in nominations without having an upgrade, they will then be upgraded as soon as you earn an upgrade (and with the upgrade next button you can even decide which one will be upgraded)

• sandrucci54-PGOsandrucci54-PGO Posts: 68 ✭✭✭

You work for an upgrade and you give it to a proposal if then niantic revises you that proposal is not like screwing up the work done ??? If they chose another proposal (without upgrade) it was better no ??? (you had two quick answers instead of one 🤷‍♂️)

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,534 Ambassador

if NIA does the review, it goes faster than the normal queue. So the objective of the upgrade is met.

My nomination was made Aug 27 and accepted Sept 2 - extremely fast when I have nominations over a year in voting.

However, because of Niantic having issues with their Ingress sync, my Portal will not show up. Had it been left in my page, I could have upgraded it at my leisure and had a Portal to hack any time I wanted. Now it's indefinitely unavailable and I can't even re-nominate it.