ABUSE Teterow

WayfarerMSE-PGOWayfarerMSE-PGO Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

Preface: Months ago I discovered a fake wayspot in the city of Teterow and reported it ingame, but so far I have not been able to prove that this is fake because I have not taken any photos to prove it. Today I went there and thought I could take a quick photo, but then I had to find out that it is not just 1 fake, but a single player has distributed fakes all over the city! That messed up the whole day because I had to search the whole city for fakes! I expect that this player will be warned and would be happy if all discovered fakes are moved to the correct place and those for which I did not find the right place are deleted!

Of course, I can only show a rejection email for the first fake, as I only discovered all of the others today. I beg to act fast!

-

1.)

Title of the Wayspot: Stromkasten "Backsteinwand"

City: Teterow

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Current Location:

Correct Location:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: As you can see, the correct location is over 650 meters away! The player "xPGxGhaztCRxX" is responsible for this and also for all other fakes in the entire city!

-

2.)

Title of the Wayspot: Infotafel "Rostocker Tor"

Current Location:

Correct Location:

Additional information: This time the correct location is even more than 800 meters away and again the same abuser "xPGxGhaztCRxX" is responsible for it!

-

3.)

Title of the Wayspot: Der Mauerfall

Correct Location:

Additional information: The correct location of this wayspot is identical to the following two. All are in the same place.

-

4.)

Title of the Wayspot: Friedenstaube

Correct Location:

Additional information: The correct location of this wayspot is identical to the following one. All are in the same place.

-

5.)

Title of the Wayspot: Mecklenburger Stier

Correct Location:

Additional information: The correct location of this wayspot is identical to the two above. All are in the same place.

-

6.)

Title of the Wayspot: Wandbild "Schauende Frau"

Current Location:

Correct Location:

Additional information: And as you can see, the same player again.

-

7.)

Title of the Wayspot: "Hungernder Mann"

Current Location:

Additional information: And the same player again.Duplicate - The back of the wayspot at the coordinates: "53.776692,12.576186"

-

8.)

Title of the Wayspot: Wandornament "Bärtiger Mann"

Current Location:

Additional information: And the same player again. The wayspot is definitely not there. Due to its size, this could be attached to any building in the city. I don't go looking for that! Just delete that!

-

9.)

Title of the Wayspot: Trafohaus "Stockentenpaar"

Current Location:

Correct Location:

Additional information: And the same player again. I don't think I'm going to have to say anything more about that. The best thing to do is to ban the account completely. Such people break the whole game!

Tagged:

Comments