Help with Firefire prevention education sign

Johnbyui-PGOJohnbyui-PGO Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited October 2021 in Nomination Improvement

Hello,

Just used my first of the 4 upgrades from the Brazil Review event and got this stop rejected because of the following reasons (I know they don't always appear accurate but would still appreciate feedback):

"The real-world location of the nomination could not be confirmed to have an acceptable pedestrian pathway leading up to it, Nomination does not meet acceptance criteria, The real-world location of the nomination appears to be sensitive (e.g. non-historic or culturally significant gravestones or cemeteries)"

Title: "Prevent Protect Preserve"

Description: "Stop Grass Fires Before they start. Educational sign about fire safety along the Cherry Creek Trail and just off of Pine Ln."

Supplemental Comments: "This educational sign is a valuable addition to the trail by one of our local Girl Scout units. It informs and provides the steps you should take around fire. The trail it borders is open to the public year round. Thank you for reviewing."

Any assistance is appreciated. I thought that by showing how the sign borders the trail it would work out for my reviews. Since I used one of my upgrades on this I am a little disheartened to find it rejected so quickly.

Nom ID:2GCanBuVYuTyIBKKeqSRHGdPBB5d4uHncLyUMXwjKaY=

Post edited by Johnbyui-PGO on

Comments