Remove 9 Photos from one Location

Title: Saddlebrook West Playground

City: Bowie, MD

This wayspot has 9 additional photos attached to it. This is due to inappropriate usage of Wayfarer voting by marking the obviously different photos as duplicates. Over time, the correct photo has almost 20 likes on it. I have resolved this in Ingress, but it did not remove the others in GO.

These photos appear in Wayfarer nominations which can cause confusion for duplicates when attempting to nominate a new eligible waypoint. The Firetruck See Saw is pretty cool and would be a great item to have in Scaniverse.

Once I get these nominations in correctly, I can AR scan them using the new iPhone 13 for some great shots to add to the 3D map.

PS They may also be in HPWU still, but the main one showing the blue sky is the most vibrant of the bunch and best reflects the weather and view of this location.

Tagged:

Comments

• Roli112-PGORoli112-PGO Posts: 2,236 Ambassador

All these objects are part of the ONE playground. No photo removal is necessary.

• Appeal Accepted - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. Based on the evidence provided, we’ve made necessary changes to the Pokéstop/Gym.

• ZeIdaSymphony-PGOZeIdaSymphony-PGO Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021

@Roli112-PGO in many situations, I’ve seen playgrounds with some very unique pieces of equipment that were stops whereas the playground area itself was a gym. Same with parks. Regardless, the photos should go as instated why. I appreciate your input though. For a truly incredible 3D map of the world, don’t we want all objects of interest to be selected so they are scannable via AR scan?

Just think. In the far far future, we will have left Earth as explorers or to survive, but we will have a virtual 3D world map of all the amazing things humans created throughout history! It would be a time capsule we can explore!

Thank you @NianticGiffard . I saw some were removed. There are 2 that are not representative of the full playground, the two different see saw pictures. They only show those two & not the area.