People submitting butning houses

LukeAllStars-INGLukeAllStars-ING Posts: 4,625 Ambassador

Just saw this in the German Wayfarer community.

Another super sad nomination with clear abuse in it. Maybe someone could take some actions against this nomination?

Tagged:

Comments

• Theisman-INGTheisman-ING Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

What the actual !

• Thanks for reporting, @LukeAllStars-ING! We have reviewed the report and have taken action on the Wayspot and the Wayfinder in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO, or Ingress account, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer, Pokémon GO or Ingress account.

Thanks for helping us maintain the quality of the Wayspots.

• TrevorAlan-PGOTrevorAlan-PGO Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VladDraco-PGOVladDraco-PGO Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭

Does the guy put the building in fire to have a new home portal/stop ?

With this mentality, it's not a clear no...

• Xaerfaal-PGOXaerfaal-PGO Posts: 86 ✭✭✭

I wish I had saved a screenshot, but I rejected a nomination a couple weeks ago of someone nominating a house that was already burnt down. The submitter claimed it was a historic event but it was only a fire in (presumably) the submitter's own neighborhood; nothing "historic" about it at all. Even if it was historic, you don't submit a person's house that burned down, that's horrible.

But this person nominates a house that's actually still on fire! Sheesh!

Utterly despicable.