Why didn't Niantic take the chance to educate?

2»

Comments

• Taylor5636-PGOTaylor5636-PGO Posts: 39 ✭✭✭

So, Niantic can respond to a bunch of small threads? Granted they were mostly things that needed responded too, but some of the bigger and more popular threads have radio silence...... I'm not just talking about a question I want an answer too either. There is a thread about military bases that has almost 100 comments and more than a 1000 views, and don't think we haven't noticed the Niantic likes on comments in those thread. We know you have seen them, As a community we deserve better.

• URWhatUKnow-INGURWhatUKnow-ING Posts: 84 ✭✭✭

So they take time to Like comments from @sskissers but not to reply? Classic 😂

So now after weeks of silence on topics we would very much like addressed. Niantic posts a "YOU ASKED WE LISTENED" post. With literally NOTHING we as a larger community actually asked for. But you still can't take 2 mins to answer my question of why didn't you take the chance to educate reviewers, or update the criteria to match changes made years ago. So much for listening.......

Another week has gone by and still complete silence, not only over a chance to actually educate nominations, but over the boring question of when will the criteria actually be updated. We understand Niantic is busy, but please understand that we as a community(who do contribute to this process) deserve some respect. Right now it just feels like Niantic is pretending certain issues/questions don't exist.