All for all- Improvement
I need your help to make an improvement. I have already contacted the support and they wanted to address this again in the team.
Why isn’t there a way that all POI’s are available in all Niantic games? So far our friends have been connected in all games but why not the POI’s? After all, they all rely on a common database. It’s a lot of work, depending on the region, to make a stop appear in the game. It’s nice to have us involved. But then we don’t want to hear “We may use it in the future”. – No, then let it appear too.
The main problem is the cell system used, because the cells for Pokestops are simply too large and many things can not be submitted or even appear in Pokemon. But these too have their raison d’être. We also want to have more or bigger places available.
Wayfarer is getting more and more frustrating and it’s a pity that Pokemon players in particular are being deceived on this point, because
• How many stops are there for us Pokemon players?,
• People do the work submit and rate for upgrades but only get the answer that they have been declined,
• or you get the promise and still nothing appears, although it has been accepted by both authorities,
• we submit for all games, but benefit from only a fraction and
• Players of other games submit things we can’t benefit from
Currently only players can really benefit from Ingress.
Want to try out new features at PokeStops? Then please make it available first of all, which there are in your other games just not in Pokemon.
We understand that you want to get us to go out more and do something. Please don’t do that. Then rather reduce the ranges but give us all stops via a general and all-encompassing database.
The system is simply outdated and we want a revolution here too. Please reconsider this point and develop general rules that apply to all games, so that we all benefit from it!