Wayspot in Pikmin

Hello team Niantic and Fellas,

I just would like to ask about the rules of wayspot in Pikmin. My accepted nomination wayspot already life in pokemon go as a pokestop and some already become a gym.

But how about in Pikmin? Because they just come like place for expedition place. How to make a plant or mushroom in area. (One of my wayspot is become a Mushroom, but another is just place for expidition)

Thank you.

Comments

• peardrop-INGpeardrop-ING Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November 2021

Niantic are reluctant to comment on what rules specify which POI are in what game and where

The current theory for PB is one per L16 cell (either mushroom or bloom), but it's not consistent

Interestingly, there have been reports of people receiving postcards from locations not in PGO or Ingress, so it seems PB pulls from a wider selection than the other 2 games, and uses them slightly differently (e.g. mushroom/bloom/postcard only)

This isn't really a topic for Wayfarer per se, as the submission/review system now focuses on eligibility and inclusion in Lightship... how the individual games pull their gameboard from lightship is nothing to do with review/submission

Post edited by peardrop-ING on
  • tp235-INGtp235-ING Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is not something we discuss in this forum, you can ask about it in the Pikmin Bloom community forum.

However, as peardrop-ing said, it is Niantic who decides how Wayspot is displayed in each game. And they don't specifically announce that point.