Help with nomination

Hello everyone,

In a public garden in my neighborhood there is a statue of an Eagle. Sadly this nomination keeps getting rejected cause of private property or/and seasonal.

The garden was very ugly and some locals restored it to a beautiful garden, they placed new flowers and trees and a statue.

Now my question is, how can we make it a pokestop.

On google maps you will see the old garden https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.6452456,4.7606636,3a,75y,341.99h,80.65t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sXfx8hGaSs5hhS-MF9EyO3w!2e0!5s20160801T000000!7i13312!8i6656

i've added new 360 photo's

https://www.google.com/maps/@52.6450533,4.7599617,3a,75y,60h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sAF1QipMWnKUagYZqRFRRZGPSzq9kRUOrf-YR0O0kx_2p!2e10

Thank you for the help and sorry for my weak english

Comments

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

This looks like a mass produced ornament. Unless you can show that is it a unique piece of art, you are out of luck. The flowerbeds, however, just aren't eligible.

• Thank you for your reply

I see loads of statues like these getting accepted, that's why i need the help.

Is it an idea to get a plate with text that it's donated by the locals? It certaintly helps bringing the community together.

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Neither the statue or the flower beds are eligible. Find something els to nominate.

• Theisman-INGTheisman-ING Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry but its just not a valid submission.

The eagle looks like something you can just buy off the shelf at a garden store, which would make it a generic mass produced object.

The "garden" looks like a raised flower bed / planter. It doesn't look like a community garden, it looks like someone's hobby flower bed.

For the eagle if it is indeed a unique statue / sculpture you're going to need proof i.e. a web link to a news article about it being handed over, info about the creator etc.

For the Garden you need to show its not just one raised bed and that it is for and used by the community, again links to news articles etc.

As it is im afraid that its just a 1* candidate